Horror Lounge - Stephen King Goodies Competition
Lounge Books competition T&Cs
1. Promotion and prize draw open to UK residents only, aged 16 or over, and under 18s require parental consent.
2. Employees or agencies of Lounge Books or their family members, may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
5. The competition opens on 9am on 20th October 2017. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31st October 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. One winner will be chosen at random on 1st November 2017. In entering this competition, you accept that the winner will be announced on Lounge Books's social channels.
7. The winner will receive the below from Lounge Books. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date.
- Stephen King limited edition tote bag
- Sleeping Beauties book and eye mask.
8. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not provide a chosen postal address to which the prize can be sent within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
How to enter
9. To enter this competition, entrants must enter their details into the competition form on the competition page.
Selecting the winner
10. One winner will be selected at random from the list of entrants that have registered their details within the allocated time frame.
Notification and delivery of the prize
11. Lounge Books will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 7 workings days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, Lounge Books reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
12. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
13. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. Lounge Books accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside Lounge Books’s control.
14. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which Lounge Books reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
15. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted to receive information from Lounge Books, and will be bound by these terms and conditions. If information is no longer wanted from either party you will have the option to unsubscribe from any data lists.
16. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, Lounge Books may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
17. Lounge Books’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
18. To the extent permitted by law, Lounge Books accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
19. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. The promoter is Lounge Books